LET MACK FLASH BRING CLECO TOGETHER.
-LIVE QUIZ SHOWS catered to your audience and branded for your company.
-ENTERTAINING QUESTIONS AND TOPICS for everyone, from general knowledge to pop-culture.
-AN ENGAGING HOST who will deliver the game LIVE, as well as banter with players on camera and in the chat.
-A PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT where ONLY YOUR GROUP can hang out, play, and CONNECT WITH PEOPLE.
-AN AFFORDALE MORAL-BUILDER with nights starting at $175 for 90 minutes (3 rounds of 25 questions).
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
BEFORE THE EVENT:
– You get a private, unlisted stream on our YouTube channel. Anyone with this link can see the live feed when it airs. Give this link to your group when you invite them to the event.
– A link will also be given for the official answer sheet, should people want to print it out and use it to play – but any piece of paper will do.
DURING THE EVENT:
– If they want, players can form teams within their households, or with others via their own preferred video conferencing software (e.g. Zoom, Messenger, Google Meet, etc.)
– Players use the YouTube link given to watch the show and play along.
– The host will proceed through the show, reading the questions on the screen and bantering with the audience as players write the answers down at home.
– Players DO NOT submit the answers to the host or in the chat; instead
– At the end of each round, the answers are given, and players can then mark their own sheets, sharing their team’s score in the chat.
– NO PRIZES ARE GIVEN: from experience, this is not a priority for the players – they simply like the game and sharing their scores.
– A short break (2-3 minutes) follows each round for a chance to freshen up.
WHY MACK FLASH TRIVIA?
– Nine years of experience writing, organizing, and hosting trivia in pubs and for private functions such as birthday parties, office parties, and fundraisers with up to 1200 participants.
– Our online live shows currently reach anywhere from 300-500 people, three times a week.
– We have performed live online quizzes for Universities and Colleges, and regular players book us for their online birthdays and baby showers. One guy even proposed to his girlfriend through our show!